9 Reasons to Add Coop Poop to your Garden & Landscaping
2) It's local. Coop Poop and the full line of Healthy Grow fertilizers is made in Pearl City, Illinois - less than a 2 hour drive from our Garden Center. For gardeners dedicated to earth-friendly solutions, this is about as good as it gets.
3) This garden and lawn fertilizer is aerobically composted which means neither heat or accelerants are used to create it. It is a slower process, but the result is a compost that maintains all its living microbes and nutrients, plus its virtually odorless.
4) Coop Poop is backed by years of reliable university research and has consistently outperformed other organic alternatives available.
8) It makes the BEST compost tea. If you make your own compost tea you should try it with Coop Poop. Its already loaded with beneficial micro organisms. Just soak and spray! (link to how to make compost tea)
9) Its on sale! We really want you to try it, we know you'll be hooked once you do. So stock up while its on sale. Regular price $12.99 Sale $9.99 for a limited time.