The Sunfinity Sunflower is a power plant! This relatively new plant has been winning awards from growers and homeowners since it was announced in 2017 and we are excited to have them in our garden center this season. Here's what you need to know.
This annual plant is the first of it's kind to re-bloom all summer long. They are easy to grow, but they will bloom best with long days of full sun. We do recommend daily watering and weekly fertilization to boost their dark green color and have more prolific blooms.
- Continuous blooms all season long - over 100 blooms on one plant during the whole season
- Easy to care for - deadheading and pruning are not required
- Fast growing - Sunfinity will get 3-4' tall and 2-3' wide in the garden
- A great cut flower - enjoy flowers inside your home, all while your outdoor plant keeps blooming
- Versatile - plant in garden beds or patio containers
- Sunfinity is a very pollinator friendly plant!. Although it produces little pollen and few seeds, it is nectar-rich and offers a great habitat for bees, bugs and birds.
Watch this video to learn more.